©2019 by The Crystal Coach Slime

 
Search
  • SLIME AND T-SHIRTS

Slime safety

Please keep the slime away from your eyes, ears, nose and mouth. Wash hands before eating and after playing with your slime. Very little borax is used in making your slime, however our slimes are NOT EDIBLE. If you have ingested slime please call 911. Slime is made with glue and scented oils and is not good for eating.

If you are allergic to scented oils or perfumes slime may not be for you. We have sold over 10,000 slimes with only 1 complaint of an allergy to the scented oil use in the slime, so though allergic allergies to slime do exist, they are very rare. We include extra borax activator in every slime order, please follow the directions exactly. Slime is not recommended for those under 3 years of age. It may contain plastic or foam beads that can be a chocking hazard to those young children who like to put things in their mouth. Parents, please supervise your kids with the slime.

3 views